About the Facilities
Rules and Responsibilities
- A reservation form must accompany each request to use the Lodges or Preserve.
- Phone message services, copying service, or additional materials are the responsibility of the requesting group.
- Due to the wooded environment of The Preserve, smoking is not allowed in the Lodges or on The Preserve.
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed in the Lodges or on The Preserve.
- The Lodges are designed for marriage events and are not childproof. Therefore, no children under the age of 18 are permitted to stay overnight, and visiting children shall be supervised at all times.
- Use is limited to the scheduled facilities and only during the days and hours specified on the request form.
- Group size may not exceed the posted capacity of the Lodges as follows
1st Floor and 2nd Floor bedrooms – 2 occupants/suite
1st Floor Total – 27 occupants, day use only
- No overnight guests are allowed to stay in the Lodge common rooms.
- Please do not remove furnishings from the lodges and if moved please return them to their original location after use.
- The Lodges are not equipped for on-site food preparation; Preserve Marriages Operations Services can provide a list of approved catering options if in-lodge meal service is desired.
- The contracted group is responsible for the condition of the buildings, rooms and furnishings during their stay. In the event of damage or theft, the group will be liable for the cost of repairs or replacement.
The Preserve and The Lodges are dedicated to raising the value of marriage in our culture for the benefit of our community. (Preserve Marriages) reserves the right to cancel any group, even after they have begun, if their program and/or philosophy are not wholesome in nature or inherent to our purpose.