Meet the Team
- Before the Ring
- Beyond the Ring
- Annetta McKaigLMFTA,NCCAnnetta McKaigLMFTA,NCC
Annetta McKaig, MA, National Certified Counselor. An effective communicator and teacher, Annetta works with children, teens, and adults on their jouneys to self-awareness and discovery. With humor and a plethora of life experiences, she connects with people quickly and utilizes her education and training to assist them toward wholeness and growth. Annetta is sought after as a marriage and family retreat facilitator, working with all ages and from all walks of life.
- Dave and Pam Welshre|engage Facilitators, Prepare-Enrich MentoringDave and Pam Welshre|engage Facilitators, Prepare-Enrich Mentoring
- Greg and Kathy DavisDirector, re|engage Facilitators, Prepare/Enrich MentoringGreg and Kathy DavisDirector, re|engage Facilitators, Prepare/Enrich MentoringBio about Greg
- Jared and Ashley Ottore|engage FacilitatorsJared and Ashley Ottore|engage Facilitators
- Jeff PokoneBeyond the Ring Retreat FacilitatorJeff PokoneBeyond the Ring Retreat Facilitator
- Jeremy and Jamie Aleshirere|engage FacilitatorsJeremy and Jamie Aleshirere|engage Facilitators
- Josh and Robyn WhaleyBefore the Ring Retreat FacilitatorsJosh and Robyn WhaleyBefore the Ring Retreat Facilitators
- Karl and Sherrie StonekingBefore the Ring Retreat FacilitatorsKarl and Sherrie StonekingBefore the Ring Retreat Facilitators
- Mike and Lisa FoxBefore the Ring Retreat FacilitatorsMike and Lisa FoxBefore the Ring Retreat Facilitators
- Penny McCainMarriage and Family CounselorPenny McCainMarriage and Family CounselorReceived training in Nouthetic (Biblical) Counseling at Faith Baptist Church, Lafayette, IN Offering Biblical counsel based on the belief that God’s Word is infallible and complete and has answers to all life’s toughest struggles and issues. Practical, compassionate direction to individuals and couples facing crisis situations or those who have just lost their way and need hope and guidance restored. Specializing in depression/self-esteem issues, marital issues, and guidance for spiritual growth and discipleship. Counseling times are flexible and free of charge.
- Shawn and Michelle Hausre|engage FacilitatorsShawn and Michelle Hausre|engage Facilitators
- Steve DuttonLicensed Marriage and Family TherapistSteve DuttonLicensed Marriage and Family Therapist
Steve Dutton, MA, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Founder and CEO of Family Piece.
Highly experienced and effective in helping people in their most important relationships. Steve is skilled at bringing out the best in both men and women and has specialized training that makes time in sessions worthwhile. He knows what it takes to help people grow and become better. Steve has been helping people personally, professionally, and relationally for 18 years.
- Troy and Ruth Caldwellre|engage Facilitators, Prepare-Enrich MentoringTroy and Ruth Caldwellre|engage Facilitators, Prepare-Enrich Mentoring