Meet the Team
- Before the Ring
- Beyond the Ring
- Annetta McKaigLMFTA,NCC
Annetta McKaig, MA, National Certified Counselor. An effective communicator and teacher, Annetta works with children, teens, and adults on their jouneys to self-awareness and discovery. With humor and a plethora of life experiences, she connects with people quickly and utilizes her education and training to assist them toward wholeness and growth. Annetta is sought after as a marriage and family retreat facilitator, working with all ages and from all walks of life.
- Dave and Pam Welshre|engage Facilitators, Prepare-Enrich MentoringDave and Pam Welshre|engage Facilitators, Prepare-Enrich Mentoring
- Greg and Kathy DavisDirector, re|engage Facilitators, Prepare/Enrich Mentoring
- Jeff PokoneBeyond the Ring Retreat FacilitatorJeff PokoneBeyond the Ring Retreat Facilitator
- Jeremy and Jamie Aleshirere|engage FacilitatorsJeremy and Jamie Aleshirere|engage Facilitators
- Josh and Robyn WhaleyBefore the Ring Retreat FacilitatorsJosh and Robyn WhaleyBefore the Ring Retreat Facilitators
- Karl and Sherrie StonekingBefore the Ring Retreat FacilitatorsKarl and Sherrie StonekingBefore the Ring Retreat Facilitators
- Mike and Lisa FoxBefore the Ring Retreat FacilitatorsMike and Lisa FoxBefore the Ring Retreat Facilitators
- Penny McCainMarriage and Family CounselorPenny McCainMarriage and Family CounselorReceived training in Nouthetic (Biblical) Counseling at Faith Baptist Church, Lafayette, IN Offering Biblical counsel based on the belief that God’s Word is infallible and complete and has answers to all life’s toughest struggles and issues. Practical, compassionate direction to individuals and couples facing crisis situations or those who have just lost their way and need hope and guidance restored. Specializing in depression/self-esteem issues, marital issues, and guidance for spiritual growth and discipleship. Counseling times are flexible and free of charge.
- Restore Family CounselingRestore Family Counseling
Annetta R. McKaig (LMFT) & Kate Holcomb (MA, LMFTA)
Meeting you where you are... Joining you on your journey.
Clinical counseling for Individuals, Couples, and Families that empowers people to restore hope and balance in their lives, their relationships, and their faith.
- Troy and Ruth Caldwellre|engage Facilitators, Prepare-Enrich MentoringTroy and Ruth Caldwellre|engage Facilitators, Prepare-Enrich Mentoring